The Mobile Marketing Challenge
Marketers NEED to integrate Mobile into every campaign to reach their mobile customers. All branding, digital, and product launch marketing activities will need a mobile component. It’s now a question of how to simply and cost effectively integrate an effective mobile strategy into your multichannel integrated marketing campaigns.
Mobile app development costs and complexities as well as IT involvement have made it prohibitive for marketing groups to develop simple, rapid development mobile apps for their mobile marketing campaigns focused on product launches, events, and promotional campaigns.
The Solution: Weever appBuilder™
Weever appBuilder provides an online DIY tool that allows marketers without any technical expertise to create a true HTML5 mobile web app for all their marketing campaigns that can easily be created in less than an hour and is functional across all mobile touch screen smartphones and tablets.
- Easy to build and quick to launch
- One app works across all popular mobile touch devices allowing for greater market reach
- Affordably priced – $10 per month/app
- Mobile screen size optimization and Search Engine friendly
- No requirement for IT
- No programming required
Sign up now to be a Beta tester! We will notify you of the release.
appBuilder’s user-friendly interface makes it easy to place your essential features within the app.
Connect to all your customers instantly! One appBuilder app works on every mobile device.
Measure your ROI through our analytics, tracking web conversions, registrations, leads, and more.
The Account Manager makes it easy to manage, edit, and duplicate mobile apps for on-the-fly changes and efficient repurposing.
Use your mobile web app as the bridge between print and digital marketing campaigns.
- Connect print to mobile with QR codes on your retail display and print advertisement materials that launch the mobile app when scanned
- Connect web content to mobile by having your campaign-specific websites redirect to the mobile app when visited on a mobile device
- Increase social media engagement by having sharing features on the mobile app
Use appBuilder to build mobile apps that optimize your user’s experience and exceed your measurable objectives. Here are some examples:
- Specific product launches
- Retail promotions
- Mobile couponing
- Push campaigns (email/SMS)
- Social media campaigns