WordPress web sites only. Add locations to your map instantly as you blog from your mobile device.
Create a free app and upgrade anytime. Free apps include a 15-day trial of pro features.
How does it work?
You’re wherever you happen to be and carrying your smartphone. You take a photo, write some text and post to your WordPress web site using the official WordPress machine app.
As you post the app records your GPS position and the Weever Apps plugin uses this location info to automatically update your mobile, GPS-enabled map in your Weever App. Visitors can click on the new marker in your map to view the blog post.
It’s a pretty nifty “walking and mobile mapping” solution. Post to WordPress blog and mobile-map in 30 seconds!
Ways to use WordPress Mobile Post to Map
- Tourism: record points of interest, exactly
- Realtime reporting: create event-maps
- Personal: save your favorite walks and locations
- Civic Community: share needed street repairs and other issues
- Online Community: receive community-submitted blog posts; reviews, points of interest and more.
With WordPress the sky’s the limit so let us know you the creative uses you come up with!