Mobile Maps, Slide Shows, Animations
v1.1.1 Release Notes
This is a minor update with some fixes and UI improvements.
- Drag & Drop UI added for tab items — no more clicking up/down to sort!
- Moved the Publish/Unpublish/Delete buttons from the top to underneath the list of tab items
- Fixed an issue with deleting or unpublishing some items
- Fixed an issue with using the “check all” box
v18.104.22.168 Release Notes
- Fix for sites in Debug Mode
- “Save” (1.5) and “Save and Close” (1.7) buttons on theme, account, and configureation settings now appear as “Apply” and “Save” respectively.
v1.1 Release Notes
This is a major release, everyone is recommended to upgrade to this version. Note that support for the BETA versions of Weever Apps for Joomla has now ended. Please upgrade to this version if you are on a version older than a month. New Features
- Introducing Weever Maps! Using K2 for Joomla and Weever you can build a mobile map solution! (This feature is part of a new “premium” tier that will contain more specialized features, and is included for all trial subscribers to try out. As always, anyone in the “Pro” tier will have access to all new features.) Click here and learn how to make maps with K2 & Weever.
- All Weever customers get a new tab type: “Welcome”, which allows you to choose a page or pages to load as “landing pages” to your app. You can use this to promote that upcoming event, feature a sponsor, anything you want! Just choose a content item from Joomla or K2.
- Pro customers now have access to a custom “About App” tab that will allow you to further brand your apps. This acts exactly how “Welcome” tabs work, so you can also use it for other purposes too — feature app sponsors, or show a slideshow, for example.
- Both “Welcome” and “About App” have slideshow-like capabilities. Click on “Transition Settings” under the “+ Add Welcome Panel” and enable the transition animations.
- All Weever apps now have Launch Screen Animation Controls and user Install Prompt under Logo, Image + Theme Settings under “Advanced Launch Screen Settings”. With the animaiton transitions you can choose between different animations that remove your launch screen — fades, slides, and so on — and with the intall prompt you can remind your visitors that your Weever app is installable to their device’s home screen.
- For Joomla 1.7 users, you can now use the automatic Update through the Extension Manager to upgrade Weever.
- With many recent optimizations, your apps should be faster, and communication between Joomla and your app should be quicker.
- Wuffo should now give proper errors when someone doesn’t input the right information.
- CSS Overrides can be done for any class now.
- Updates have been made to handle K2 v2.5 content.
- A plethora of bug fixes: tab sorting, load spinner, image cacheing problems, and many more.
Not Done Yet! Look for our WordPress public beta, coming very, very, very soon.