Weever Apps Plugin 1.0 Release
v22.214.171.124 Hotfix Notes (Oct 7)
A hotfix release, for those experiencing the following issues in 1.0
- Plugin error has been fixed
- Tab ordering now works correctly
- Adding a Wufoo forms account should always work now
- Staging mode errors are resolved
- Saving configuration options was sometimes not working, works now
v1.0 Release Notes
This is a major release, everyone is recommended to upgrade to this version. Support for beta versions of the Weever component for Joomla will be phased out on November 1, 2011. New Features
- Support for Wufoo Forms, a service that generates web forms, and stores your data for you. Use this for lead generation purposes!
- Major updates to Flickr — support for full photosets now!
- Added Facebook Photos, and Google’s Picasa photos support.
- Optimizations done on the server level, including smoother transitions for loadscreens. If you don’t see these improvements yet, please do a “refresh” of your app by unpublishing then republishing any tab item, and your app will update with newer code.
- Added support for 3rd party Joomla components. Details for developers on this will be released within the next week.
- Contacts panel has been improved!
- For Pro customers, access to inserting your own “Powered by…” text.
Not Done Yet! We’re still working on bringing even better features to Weever for Joomla in the oncoming Autumn. As always, if you have questions, suggestions, concerns, please feel free to contact us!