DIGITAL FORM TEMPLATE
Non-Routine Tasks (NRT) forms are used to request approval for one or more staff to undertake any hazardous work where the staff person(s) have not trained with the task-specific SOP or have not completed said task in the last 30 days.
- Collect rich information in real-time including photos and eSignatures.
- Add videos for instant re-training to ensure the process is completed correctly.
- Send alerts to different department heads based on severity of the issue.
- Save "In Progress" workflows.
- Review progress at any time.
- Download comprehensive, raw data reports.
Step 1 - Add Project Summary Info
Step 2 - Identify PPE
Step 3 - Confirm & Complete Work Permits
- The application provides questions that determine the work permits required.
- The application then provides access to the permits to be filled out and approved.
Step 4 - Add Precautionary Steps
Step 5 - List Workers
Step 6 - Supervisor Approval
Download our Brochure
Interested in learning more? Do you want to share information about Weever with a colleague? Request a copy of our brochure that provides:
- Operational Excellence Explained
- Software Features
- Case Studies
- Key Success Factors