About Weever Apps
Weever Apps is a rapidly growing software company based in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. We build cloud-based software products that large enterprise clients use to capture data, manage workflows, and access actionable reports. We replace clipboards and filing cabinets with tablets and databases which provide alerts, analysis, and other features that make data useful.
Weever Apps is a diverse, entrepreneurial, dynamic, fun place to be a part of, where you will share your creativity while being a key contributor to our growth. We tackle big problems with a focused team and powerful technology. We offer successful candidates;
- A fantastic salary, commission and benefits package
- A great working team environment
- The ability to forge your own path in our growing company
Our customers include:
- General Electric
- … and more
Weever Apps is seeking a Business Development Manager with a passion for increasing productivity of manufactures in the U.S. and Canada. The ideal candidate is assertive and entrepreneurial, seeking the opportunity to make a positive impact in a company rapidly growing in the North American business software market. This position will emphasize net new clients as well as sales into the existing client base. Including Lead Generation and Business Development, Qualification and Business Analysis, Visioning and Solutions Demonstrations, Project Management, and Negotiation and Closing Business.
- Responsible for selling software, training and support services to existing and new customers
- Follow up on inbound business opportunities- setting up meetings and technical demonstrations
- Work with application engineers to determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend solutions
- Provide quotations in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate activity records in our CRM
- As a Trusted Advisor you will educate customers about new products/solutions and position Weever Apps products to improve customer’s productivity
- Generate new sales leads by monitoring and researching relevant industries and markets
- Sell directly to management level decision-makers while working to create the best solution for all stakeholders
- Spend approximately 30% of your time traveling to meet with customers across Canada and the United States.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Proven professional sales skills
- Have a solid understanding of manufacturing processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are a good person
- Passionate about your customer’s success
- Strong telephone skills and a great work ethic
- Team player
- Effective time management and organizational abilities
- Innovative and have a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- Track record of meeting sales quotas
- Good problem solver and decision maker
- Comfortable and willing to travel across the U.S. and Canada
- Solution Selling background
- Executive presentation skills
Benefits of Working at Weever Apps
- Compensation: We offer an above average sales compensation package for the right candidate with a base salary plus commission.
- Ownership: We offer options to our team.
- Insurance: For our Canadian employees we have a good benefits package offering dental, drugs, and other kinds of coverage.
- Vacations: Our team members must take them.
How to Apply
Use the form below to send us your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please mention the job for which you are applying and where you found this posting or who referred you to us so we can thank them.
We thank all that apply but wish to inform, only qualified candidates will be contacted.