About Weever Apps
Weever Apps is a rapidly growing software company based in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. We build cloud-based software products that large enterprise clients use to capture data, manage workflows, and access actionable reports. We replace clipboards and filing cabinets with tablets and databases which provide alerts, analysis, and other features that make data useful.
Weever Apps is a diverse, entrepreneurial, dynamic, fun place to be a part of, where you will share your creativity while being a key contributor to our growth. We tackle big problems with a focused team and powerful technology. We offer successful candidates;
- A fantastic salary, bonus and benefits package
- A great working team environment
- The ability to forge your own path in our growing company
Our customers include:
- General Electric
- … and more
As part of the Solutions team, the Business Development Representative is responsible to assist the team by increasing sales and thereby maximizing revenue for the organization. You must be
responsible, assertive, organized, and have well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Initiate and follow up on all assigned sales leads and determine next steps
- Determine customer requirements and expectations to advise on the best solution
- Provide territory management data: forecasts, account management documentation, and activity reports to management providing the basis for sales planning
- Assist directly or route customers to the appropriate personnel for assistance
- Maintain customer files in Hubspot
- Conduct follow up phone calls for all leads generated through marketing activities and events
- Become and remain competent in digital transformation technology used in manufacturing processes
- Assist the Marketing Team in coordination of events and activities as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years of experience in a business development, lead generation or marketing role would be preferred
- University Degree or College Diploma in Business / Marketing is a plus
- Exceptional telephone and customer service skills with an interest in speaking with new people
- Proven experience in business development, sales or inside sales experience would be considered an asset
- Organized, deadline driven and detail-oriented individual
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of professionals
- Experience with a CRM system is required
- Experience with an Automated Marketing System (such as Hubspot) is a plus
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office 365
- A self-motivated individual who enjoys working on the phone in a collaborative team
- A dynamic individual who will go “above and beyond”
Benefits of Working at Weever Apps
- Compensation: We offer an above average sales compensation package for the right candidate with a base salary plus bonus.
- Ownership: We offer options to our team.
- Insurance: For our Canadian employees we have a good benefits package offering dental, drugs, and other kinds of coverage.
- Vacations: Our team members must take them.
How to Apply
Use the form below to send us your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please mention the job for which you are applying and where you found this posting or who referred you to us so we can thank them.
We thank all that apply but wish to inform, only qualified candidates will be contacted.