Customer/Consumer Relevant Quality Standards (CRQS) methodology is used to score product quality against defined standards.
The CRQS serves two purposes. They act as a standard in the design of new products and are used to measure compliance of products in factories, warehouses, and markets where they are sold. The scoring of consumer units is performed at three levels – “on-pack”, “in-pack”, and “in-use”.
The scoring of issues is made based on a color scale, classifying them as green, amber, or red:
- Green - Condition fully meets the CRQS.
- Amber - Condition does not meet the CRQS and is only just acceptable for the consumer or customer.
- Red - Condition will cause the consumer or customer dissatisfaction preventing purchase or repurchase.
Administrators can add CRQS fields to any forms. Here is an overview of how they work.
Adding Customer/Consumer Relevant Quality Standards (CRQS) fields to your forms
To add a CRQS element, simply select the element in Form Builder and add a description of the product characteristic that needs to be scored.
- Open Form Builder
- Select “New Form” or edit an existing form
- Select the “CRQS” Form Builder Element
- Title the CRQS to describe the product characteristic that is to be rated
- Repeat to add multiple CRQS elements
- Tap “Save Changes” to save your form
Rating Product Characteristics
Staff use the Customer/Consumer Relevant Quality Standards (CRQS) fields to count the amount of product within a given sample that are scored green, amber or red.
- Select the Form
- Scroll to the CRQS input
- Tap the green, yellow and red fields to input the count
- Repeat for all CRQS input fields
- Submit to save your work
Viewing CRQS in Form Reports
A single Customer/Consumer Relevant Quality Standards (CRQS) Form Builder Element automatically adds 3 columns to your Form Reports. Each column is named after the CRQS title and the corresponding color (i.e. “Packaging Green”).
- Go to Form Reports
- Select the Form
- View the CRQS fields