The Documents module allows administrators to make a list of relevant and up-to-date documents available to app users. Administrators simply add document categories and then upload documents to them. Instead of asking managers for documents or wasting time searching for them, users have access to all documents through a simple search.
- Documents can be published and archived.
- Administrators can manage document categories (making documents easier to find).
- Administrators can upload documents or link them from another repository (e.g. Google Drive, Box, etc.)
- Administrators can also add videos that play directly within the app.
- Administrators can also request documents from staff using a form and the “documents upload” field.