This is a guide on how to add Modules to a Course in Training Builder.
Modules are contained within Courses and hold documents, videos, quizzes and more.
- To create a new module, select the course in which you want to create the module. In our example, we’ve chosen “New Staff On-boarding” as the course to hold our module.
- Click on the “New Module” button in the top right corner of the screen, near the search bar.
- Enter the name of the module (required). We’ve called this module “Employee Handbook”.
- You can also add a document to the module at this point, typically a .PDF, .PPTX or .DOCX, but this is optional. We’ve added a PDF of the Employee Handbook.
- You can also set a time frame (in days for when you want users to re-take this training).
- Save the changes and you will be returned to the list of modules in your course. From here, you can also add/edit videos, quizzes and add tasks! These would be an introduction to the module itself. Maybe a video from the President/CEO welcoming the new employee to the company!
- Clicking on “View Document” will either open it in a new tab or download it, depending on the default actions of the browser.