Pursue Perfection with Zero Breakdowns.
Our customers love us. And you will too.
Foster a culture of continuous improvement by inspiring your frontline staff to pursue perfection.
Gather data from your frontline staff that informs projects and inspires meaningful change.
The best way to understand our software is to experience it.
Create autonomous clean, inspect and lubricate schedules that are operator-led. Efficiently capture rich quality data on the line, including photos, suggestions, and more.Projects
Execute root cause analysis to prevent issues from recurring. Create and assign work orders and provide real-time updates to staff and management. Chart “failures” to predict and prevent unplanned downtime.Change Management
Update standardized work procedures to reflect the prescribed changes. Train staff and update monitoring procedures.
Give operators what they need to be successful.
Operator-led “autonomous” programs free up time for maintenance teams to be more strategic in the overall management of your equipment and resources. A successful implementation empowers operators to feel comfortable that they have the tools, resources and skills to do the job effectively. The Weever platform ensures results.
Provide operators with efficient tools, access to resources, and the skills and competency they need to effectively clean, inspect and lubricate their machines.
- Schedule machine inspections and alert operators when they are due and overdue.
- Provide a refresher, including videos and photos, to increase competency.
- Simple “pass/fail” fields allow operators to get the work completed quickly.
Operators can take photos.
- Collaborate on problem definition and potential solutions in real-time.
- Design experiments and review results.
- Broadcast KPIs to all stakeholders to keep teams accountable and show them their work is meaningful.
- Download and share data with other business systems.
Chart inspection results and breakdowns on the component level to understand relationships and prevent unplanned downtime.
- Inspection failures and breakdowns are automatically added to a “Machine Ledger”.
- Review the data to determine relationships between components, assemblies and machines on a line.
- Provide reports to your team and management.