Quality Defect Check Dashboard
Customizable Reporting Dashboard
Do you have a question?
How does Quality Defect Reporting work?
- Quality defect reports requires operators to inspect random samples of product and report on defects.
- Defects are usually graded as:
- Critical - affecting safety and/or marketability.
- Non-critical - not affecting safety or marketability.
- Critical defects are pulls and not shipped.
- Quality keeps track of defect reports to better understand insights that may affect product quality over time.
Why is Quality Defect Reporting important?
- Reduce critical defects from leaving production facility.
- Provide data to reduce quality issues over time.
- Reducing defects has positive effect on OEE.
Why Digitize Defect Quality Reporting?
Digitized features increase the likelihood that quality checks will be done correctly. Real-time alerts ensure critical defects will not leave the facility and automated reporting helps insights become more apparent and actionable.
- Increase Accountability - Features like schedules, real-time activity, rewards and notifications enable all stakeholders to see who is doing the work and who is not.
- Ensure Compliance - Ensure the process is followed correctly. Captured data is clearer and easy to understand
- Enhance Efficiency and Productivity - More accessible and simplified. Ensure staff are using the most up to date documents. Save administration time.
Ben & Jerrys
Martin Specialty Coatings
Basic American Foods
Learn about the Platform.
Download the brochure to get all the details about how Weever works.
SCHEDULE A DEMO
Take a Guided Tour.
In just 30 minutes you will learn about customizing and using forms, workflow automation, reviewing reports, and sharing data with other business systems.