Create action items for supervisor review automatically when forms are submitted. Specific users can be notified when a form is submitted and only if special selections have been made.
- Supervisor review tickets, update the status, assign them to the appropriate person, and make comments.
- Assigned users are automatically notified and they can filter the Action Items list to show work only assigned to them.
- Staff can edit and update forms as new information becomes available.
- When the work is completed, a manager can "close" the action item and remove it from the "open tickets" list.
The best way to understand our software is to experience it.
Download our Brochure
Interested in learning more? Do you want to share information about Weever with a colleague? Request a copy of our brochure that provides:
- Operational Excellence Explained
- Software Features
- Case Studies
- Key Success Factors