Safety Emergency Work Orders (S-EWO) are important to WCM because they summarize incidents and facilitate the root cause analysis. S-EWOs are also used for action item planning.
The Weever Apps S-EWO project template makes it easy for staff to initiate, update and track S-EWOs. Use the S-EWO section to:
- Initiate a report by completing the Summary
- Add an Event Description
- Add Why-Why and Root Cause Analysis
- Obtain Sign-Off Approvals
- Create Action Items - with assignments and due dates
- Managers can also view a comprehensive list of in progress action items in their plant