Continuous Improvement Software that enables you to Pursue Perfection.
Our customers love us. And you will too.
The pursuit of perfection in safety requires a laser focus on prevention. Building and maintaining a safety first culture is a challenge for most organizations.
Weever helps by creating a cycle for positive change that informs, inspires and engages your employees to make safety a priority.
The best way to understand our software is to experience it.
Schedule inspections and audits. Ensure incident reports contain appropriate information including photos. Provide staff with a simple, powerful and efficient way to provide safety observations.Projects
Evaluate submissions, assign action items, and apply due dates. Execute Kaizens, 5W+1H, etc. Review project statuses and KPIs to ensure everyone is moving forward.Change Management
Create new procedures and train staff before the SOP documentation is made effective. Prevent unsafe work from reoccurring.
It starts with staff engagement.
Your safety program will not run without full staff engagement, which requires approachable and easy-to-use tools, access to resources so they feel confident, incentives for going the extra mile and a way to showcase successes and keep everyone rowing in the same direction.
Automate the incident report workflow so that you are aware of what is happening and staff have the tools they need to be compliant, effective and productive.
- Capture data instantly including photos, drawings and signatures.
- Provide access to emergency resources and contacts.
- Ensure everything is captured in real-time.
- Be alerted immediately when a report is filed. Review. Assess. Assign.
- Create one or more action items to confirm the problem will be prevented in the future.
- Broadcast KPIs and keep the team moving forward.
- Inform shift huddles with real-time project statuses.
- Access data to create rich reports for senior leadership.
Foster a culture of safety by requiring staff to periodically assess the safety of other staff. Review observation reports and take corrective actions.
- Quarterly quota status indicators ensure staff understand expectations.
- Reward staff for each submission and for reaching their quota.
- Assess the observation with team members to elevate understanding of standard practices.
- Review issues with workers to correct behaviour.
- Update SOPs and other documentation.
- Broadcast KPIs to staff.
- Review observations to enhance understanding.
- Create projects to prevent unsafe conditions from recurring.
Safety Audits and Inspections
Ensure inspection and audit schedules are completed on-time and by appropriate staff to ensure compliance.
- Automatically date and location stamp to save time and ensure accuracy.
- Collect photos and signatures.
- Alert staff and provide instructions.
- Ensure failed inspections are reviewed and assigned.
- Review project status with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate on issues in real-time.
- Showcase KPIs with team members to motivate participation.
- Provide rich reports to senior leadership and other stakeholders.